Questions? Watch the 2015 Conference Video.
The International Christian Medicial Association of Ukraine is excited to announce this years conference.
We are excited to be offering the following innovative master classes. These will be taught by medical professionals you are traveling from all over the world. They are here to serve you, share there knowledge and help you prepare for your work in medicine.
- Class List Soon. – See Faculty Page
Check the Master Class page for more details for each of the classes being offered.
Check the Faculty page for more details about the educators at this years conference.
At this point we expect some classes to be added as well as others details to increase as the conference approaches.
The conference is supported by a wide range of organizations who have decades of experience reaching out to the medical professionals of the world. The organizations equipping men and women as well as providing medical relief throughout the world.
Conference Fees and Registration Process
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
For those that will be paying in UAH ( Grivens), national bank exchange rate will apply on the particular day when payment is made and not on the day the registration form is received.
- Early Registration Fee: Now till September 30th — $27
- Registration Fee: October 1 – 20 — $30
Fees for Participants include:
- Opening ceremony, Welcome Reception, International Night
- Accommodation during the conference
- Packets for delegates with conference materials.
- Attendance at all conference sessions and master classes
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Transportation from train station to the venue on the first day and to the train station on the last day as well as transportation to and from certain accommodation sites not within walking distance of the venue.
Payment of registration must be paid to your city coordinator ( list and contacts of city coordinators).
Registration Cancellation Policy
In case of cancellation at any stage, your city coordinator must be notified with a written note. Administration charge of 50% of the paid registration fee will applied.
Registration is now open: Register here